7.3 psb_exit — Exit from PSBLAS parallel environment
This subroutine exits from the PSBLAS parallel virtual machine.
- the communication context identifying the virtual parallel machine.
Specified as: an integer variable.
- Whether to close all data structures related to the virtual parallel
machine, besides those associated with ctxt.
Specified as: a logical variable, default value: true.
- This routine may be called even if a previous call to psb_info has returned
with iam = -1; indeed, it it is the only routine that may be called with
argument ctxt in this situation.
- A call to this routine with close=.true. implies a call to MPI_Finalize,
after which no parallel routine may be called.
- If the user whishes to use multiple communication contexts in the
same program, or to enter and exit multiple times into the parallel
environment, this routine may be called to selectively close the contexts
with close=.false., while on the last call it should be called with
close=.true. to shutdown in a clean way the entire parallel environment.